Peninsular Malaysia

Peninsular Malaysia (Malay: Semenanjung Malaysia), also known as Malaya or West Malaysia, is the part of Malaysia which occupies the southern half of the Malay Peninsula and the surrounding islands Its area is 132,265 square kilometres (51,068 sq mi), which is nearly 40% of the total area of the country; the other 60% is East Malaysia...

Malaysia's Largest Marketplace

Mudahmy Sdn Bhd is Malaysia's largest marketplace that offers a simple and convenient platform for people to sell or find almost anything - Everything Also Mudah Buy See All Ads Shop Safely Sell Post Free Ad Rules Sign in ....

SS Central America

SS Central America, known as the Ship of Gold, was a 280-foot (85 m) sidewheel steamer that operated between Central America and the eastern coast of the United States during the 1850s She was originally named the SS George Law, after Mr George Law of New York The ship sank in a hurricane in September 1857, along with 425 of ,...

Gold Mining and Prospecting in Malaysia

2019/03/01· Opportunity in gold mining is available in Malaysia as the belt stretching from Kelantan, Terengganu, and Pahang and up to Johor and Sabah, known as the Golden Belt, is blessed with huge deposit of gold waiting to be mined...

Global rubber market news

Gold Up as US-Chinese Tensions Rise Over Hong Kong National Security, May 22, 2020 Lebanese central bank to intervene to protect Lebanese pound, PM says May 22, 2020 Load more STATS 4,765,308 hits EDITOR PICKS ....

Belt and Road debt trap spreads to Central Asia

2018/08/29· Central Asian countries are bolstering relations with Beijing as they vie for a piece of the Belt and Road Initiative, which stretches from China to Europe Borrowing from Beijing has ballooned in ....

Malaysia's $100BN Smart Island City | The B1M

2019/07/17· Malaysia are raising four artificial islands from the waters of the Johor Strait and constructing a USD $100BN smart city from scratch For more by The B1M s....

Malaysia Interest Rate | 2004

The central bank also pledged to take further action if needed to support the economy Interest Rate in Malaysia averaged 299 percent from 2004 until 2020, reaching an all time high of 350 percent in April of 2006 and a record low...

Malaysia Inflation Rate | 1973

Malaysia's annual inflation rate fell to 13 percent in February 2020 from a 20-month high of 16 percent in January and compared with market consensus of 14 percent Prices rose less for food & non-alcoholic beverage (08% vs 0...